Gran Reserva Tour
A visit to the century-old cellars of Juvé & Camps
We invite you to enter the heart of Juvé & Camps, the place in which time and silence have forged the unique character of our long-aged Cavas. A visit to a place with unique architectural value steeped in history. Discover the value and importance of time. We’ll round off the experience by showing you the versatility of our Cavas with an excellent oenogastronomy experience.
Length: 1 hour and 30 minutes
Price of the visit + tasting per person: €30 including VAT
- Price of the visit = €20 including VAT
- Tasting price = €10 including VAT
The visit includes
- Guided tour of our cellars accompanied by our guides.
- Artisanal disgorgement and tasting between rhymes of a recently disgorged Gran Reserva cava.
Tasting, additional/optional includes
- Tasting of three of our long-aging cavas.
- Aperitif of local products.
The Gran Reserva Tour is a group visit for a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 15 people. Times available: 10:00 am, midday and 4:00 pm
Languages: Spanish, Catalan and English.
Gran Reserva Tour is for a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 15. For visits of more than 15 people, please contact. Consult Terms & Conditions of Winery Tour Reservations here.
Customer service email: email@example.com