Gran Reserva Tour
An exclusive visit to the Juvé & Camps cellars
We are opening the doors of our hundred-year-old winery to share the soul of Juvé & Camps with you: a place steeped in silence, where time shapes the extraordinary character of our long-aged cavas. Discover the winery’s rich history and exceptional architecture on this private, exclusive tour, culminating in an excellent wine and food experience.
Visit price: € 45 VAT included.
- Private guided tour of our cellars
- Artisanal disgorgement and tasting of Reserva cava
- Tasting of three of our finest cavas: Essential, Blanc de Noirs, and Gran Juvé
- Food pairing with selected local delicacies
- Shop visit, where you’ll find Juvé & Camps, Propietat d’Espiells, and Primeras Marcas products
Gran Reserva Tour is limited to groups of 6 people. For visits of more than 6 people, please contact. Consult Terms & Conditions of Winery Tour Reservations here.
Customer service email: firstname.lastname@example.org