A tour of the vineyards and century-old cellars of Juvé & Camps
Learn more about the origin of our Cavas. Enjoy a wonderful cultural stroll through our vineyards on the Espiells estate.
Learn more about the terroir, organic viticulture and the different plots and observe the importance of the vineyard in situ.
You’ll enjoy a small picnic in the vineyard before going inside Juvé & Camps.
Complement your knowledge of Cava with a visit to the century-old cellars in Sant Sadurní d’Anoia. Here you’ll see how we transform the fruit of the vineyard into the essence of Juvé & Camps. A unique activity for a very special occasion.
Length: 3 hours
Price of the visit per person: €95 including VAT
- A guided tour in a minivan and a stroll around our Espiells estate
- Tasting of single-variety Cavas with a small picnic in the vineyard
- A guided tour of our century-old cellars in Sant Sadurní d’Anoia
- Disgorgement and tasting of a freshly disgorged Gran Reserva Cava amid the rows of bottles
- Tasting of two Premium Cavas with a very special pairing
Available times: 10 a.m. and 12 p.m.
Languages: Castilian, Catalan and English.
The Ruta Terroir de Juvé & Camps is designed for a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 6 people. For group visits, please contact us to agree terms and rates. Consult the Conditions for Booking a Visit to the Caves here.
E-mail for inquiries firstname.lastname@example.org