- What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are downloaded to your device when you visit our Website. Cookies are subsequently returned to the originating Website on subsequent visits or to the Website that recognizes a specific cookie. Cookies can serve various purposes and are useful because they allow us to store anonymous information that is not harmful to your computer, which can be retrieved and updated to, among others, remember the user’s preferences, the selected language, access data, personalization that you have made in the way of displaying the content of the Website, recording anonymous information about how a visitor uses a Website or from which Website they have accessed and whether they have used an advertising advertisement to do so.
You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org/
- What type of cookies exist?
The cookies that we may use can be classified based on the following criteria:
Ownership: own and third-party cookies, depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data obtained is processed.
Duration: Session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the Website and are deleted at the end. Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s terminal for a longer time, thus facilitating control of the chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters each time the Website is visited.
Purpose: we distinguish between the following type of cookie, depending on its purpose:
- Technical cookies: these are those that allow the user to navigate through the Website and use the different options or services that exist there, including those that we use to allow the management and operation of the Site. Web and enable its functions and services such as, for example, controlling traffic, data communication, identifying the session, remembering the different elements that make up an order, managing response time, using security elements during navigation, etc. For the installation of technical cookies necessary for navigation through our Website, it is not necessary to have the user’s express prior consent. You should know that deactivating these cookies may prevent the correct functioning of some of the Website’s functionalities.
We don’t use technical cookies.
- Analytical Cookies: Analytical cookies are those used by our Website to track and analyze the user’s behavior during their navigation through our Website and its general activity. The information collected through this type of cookies allows us to measure, among others, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the duration of visits, the geographical areas of greatest interest to a user or to know which product has the greatest acceptance among users. users and thus be able to improve or optimize navigation and the provision of the service offered through the Website.
We use the following analytical cookies:
|_ga||Google Analytics||Third||Analytics||Enables the unique visit control function. The first time a user enters the Website through a browser, this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the website with the same browser, the cookie will consider it to be the same user. Only in the event that the user changes browser will he be considered another user.||2 years|
|_gat||Google Analytics||Third||Analytics||Used to limit the percentage of requests.||1 day|
|_gid||Google Analytics||Third||Analytics||Used to distinguish users.||1 day|
- Advertising / advertising cookies: Advertising cookies allow the management of the advertising spaces that have been included on the Website based on the information stored on the behavior of users, the observation of your habits and formation of a profile of preferences to offer you advertising related to your interests according to said profile. These advertising spaces are generally managed by third parties and through cookies you can, in addition to adapting the advertising content so that it is relevant to the user, avoid, among others, showing ads that the user has already been able to view.< /li>
We use the following advertising cookies:
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Youtube||Third||Advertising||Tracks the visited videos that are embedded in the web.||180 days|
|YSC||Youtube||Third||Advertising||Measures video views made by the user and records “Like” or “Share video” events.||Session|
- Preference cookies: Preference cookies are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the user accesses the service, etc. .
As a general rule, these cookies are installed when the user performs certain actions on the Website (for example, selecting a language) and will be exempt from the consent required by the LSSI as they are considered a service expressly requested by the user (and provided that they are not are processed for another purpose).
We do not use preference cookies.
Our Website may also contain links to social networks (such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter). J&C Prime Brands does not control the cookies used by these external Websites.
For more information about third-party cookies, including international transfers that they may carry out, we recommend that you review their corresponding cookie policies.
- What if I don’t want to have these cookies?
In compliance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection, we are obliged to request your express consent before installing cookies that are not strictly necessary for the operation and provision of the services of our Website.
When accessing our Website, the user will have the option to accept all cookies, reject cookies, or access the configuration tool, which will allow them to obtain information about the categories of cookies installed, as well as choose which cookies you want to allow us to install or reject them all.
The user has the possibility of accepting, rejecting or selecting the specific cookies they wish to install in various ways:
- Cookie banner: through the cookie configuration panel that appears when you access our Website, you can accept, reject or, where appropriate, select cookies.
- Settings of the browser itself: if the user activates the “private browsing” mode, their browser will no longer keep the browsing history, the Website passwords, cookies and other information about all the visited pages. Another configuration option through the browser is to activate the “do not track” function, by virtue of which the browser requests the different Websites that the user visits not to collect data on their browsing habits, nor to track their the same. By default, this “do not track” feature of browsers may be disabled.
If you have accepted the installation of cookies through the initial banner and subsequently wish to oppose their installation or maintenance, you must delete the cookies that you have already installed through the browser settings and reconfigure those that you wish to install.
We recommend that you consult the “Help” section of your browser to obtain information about the different options available to you to manage cookies.
Below, we provide you with information regarding the management or deactivation of cookies for the main browsers:
You may also use another browser not included in these links, such as Konqueror, Arora or Flock.
The previous links may be updated by the companies that develop these browsers. We will use reasonable efforts to keep the above list properly updated. However, if a link does not work or is not updated, you should know that you can go to the “Help” section of your browser menu.
- “Do Not Track” Tools: if you want to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which allow you will allow you to choose those cookies that you want to allow.
If the user does not accept the cookies or deletes them, it is possible that the Website will not function correctly or that we will have to request information that has already been provided previously.
- Additional information
- Modification of the Cookies Policy
J&C Prime Brands reserves the right to modify its Cookies Policy at any time and without prior notice due to corporate decisions, as well as due to legislative, jurisprudential or doctrinal change. Despite our efforts to notify you of these changes, we recommend that you review this Cookies Policy each time you access our Website.
Updated December 4th, 2023